The name Inclign is a blend of the words Incline and Align, which means; While aiming high, we align our efforts with project partners pushing hard against any obstacles toward common success.
Our Ethic says: Goodness is built by committed effort that is; thoughtful, clear and complete. Leaning in, Inclign partners with you to push your worthwhile vision upward, realizing its full potential.
LESSONS from the past
Starting in the early 90's, Inclign founder Rich Denny learned his trade framing for High Country Contractors & Developers out of Renton WA. Soon he was framing custom homes for prominent figures in the Seattle area, then framing large apartment complexes. This lead to remodeling homes & multi-family remediation work. Eventually the HCCD adventure presented the opportunity to superintend a number of large multi-family rehabilitations and new apartment construction. Along the way a passion grew to simplify the construction process for project owners.
Project Managing/Superintending: 2001 – Present (2017)
As a project manager, construction manager, estimator or superintendent- Project totals include; over 650 multi-family dwelling units rehabilitated, 50 new multi-family dwelling units, 8 major home remodels, 100,000 sq. ft. commercial Tenant Improvement & seismic upgrades.
- · Initiate & improve communications with; clients, contractors, vendors, municipal planners, inspectors, safety officials, engineers, architects, crew members & supporting office staff
- · Develop projects through the bidding process. Subcontractor; invitations, vetting, compilation, negotiation, & contract awarding
- · Implement project tracking & recording documents; scope-of-work, requests-for-information, change orders, project schedule, contract schedule, product schedule, material orders, daily logs, weekly reports, unplanned conditions, safety audits, purchase orders & photo documenting
- · Host site meetings; orientations, weekly subcontractor updates, safety meetings, design team updates, progress walk-through
- · Execute quality control & physical inspections, serving site condition notices
- · Specialty inspection reporting for construction defects in existing structures
- · Collaborative problem solving through-out a project in the various phases of; design, engineering, planning, site logistics, personnel management & budget management
- · Embrace & support key objectives of the principal partners [company owners] toward growth.
Path from the Past
Project Foreman: 1997 – 2007
Performed various duties of project foreman facilitating project success.
- · Become intimately familiar with the project plans for; developing a scope-of-work, scheduling, crew management & material ordering
- · Facilitate; material orders, crew leading, design review & layout, process change orders & requests-for-information, field to office communications, site logistics, safety consciousness, daily & weekly reports, employee reviews & terminations
Framing Lead: 1994 – 1997
Performed the various duties of framing lead. Facilitate quality crew productivity
· Duties included; knowledge of framing plans, layout, material order, delegate assignments, site logistics, tool inventory, maintain daily log, report to owners
Framer: 1992 – 1994
Learning the residential & apartment framing trade
· Gained experience in all aspects of framing from single family residences to multi-family dwellings
Other Work Experience; Habitat for Humanity, church construction –volunteer Occasional
Call (206) 730-4219 to make an appointment.